Are you tired of squeezing the spring clips on your flexible dryer holder? Or it pops off and the dryer falls?
Are you are trying to brush the dog, hold the dryer, and also make sure your dog stays on the table?
This is a solution.
The Table Works Dryer Holder has been developed to meet the needs of the pet owner grooming at home or the dog show enthusiasts. They are used by grooming shops, professional handlers, and animal lovers as they prepare their animals for shows, exhibitions, etc.
The Dryer & Hose Holder Features:
- A small, sturdy, clamp that is screwed to securely mount it to a table or other object. (i.e. door, chair, rail, etc.).
- An easy to use saddle and bungee arrangement to conveniently hold most, if not all, hand-held hair dryers. It easily accommodates blower hoses, lights, or whatever you need.
- Commercial quality flexible tubing that is easily bent into position yet stays where you put it.
- Sturdy aluminum and steel construction to provide years of use.
The Dryer Holder is 24" in length.
Weighs just under 2-1/2 pounds.
Once it is clamped to an object (i.e. table), it is mounted securely and doesn’t move around. Other dryer holders either set on a flat surface where they are easily knocked around, use a plastic clamp that does not hold very well, or use a heavy-duty plywood spring that is difficult to squeeze, yet does not mount the dryer holder very securely to the table.
With the saddle and bungee arrangement, it is very easy to install a hairdryer or blower hose. Just set the hairdryer in the saddle, stretch one bungee cord over the dryer and hook on the opposite side. Do the same with the second bungee cord, and you are done. It doesn’t require snapping, squeezing, or any other operations that may be difficult to accomplish. Other dryer holders utilize a plastic clip arrangement to hold the hairdryer that is not very sturdy, or use spring-loaded plywood clamps to hold the hairdryer that are difficult to squeeze, and tend to warp the plastic case of the dryer as they heat up.
It is manufactured of steel and aluminum. The clamp is cast aluminum and features large easy-to-use knobs. The saddle is aluminum and has a vinyl trim strip to protect the hairdryer. The flexible neck is very sturdy and features a high-quality chrome plating to protect it from rust. Other dryer holders feature plastic mounting clamps that do not hold as well or lightweight flexible necks that are not as sturdy.
It has a long 24" flex neck, which allows much more flexibility in being adjusted to the proper position. Most other dryer holders are shorter.
The Table Works Dryer Holder was originally developed for small animal grooming (dogs and cats) in preparation for shows, exhibits, etc., as there are many times when both hands are busily brushing and combing, and there are just not enough hands to hold a blow dryer. While there are undoubtedly more, other known uses include:
- It has been used in the household to hold hair dryers when combing or brushing hair.
- It has been used by photographers and artists to hold spotlights in "just the right place".
- It has been used in the shop to hold torches or soldering irons when both hands are needed to hold the part.
- It has been used to hold grow lamps for plants.
- It has been used by vendors to hold signs or displays.